Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Party!!!!!

I am spending some time up in New York as my brother and sister in law had a great party this past weekend! So much fun and so much work to get ready that we enlisted everyone to help!

They bid on a silent auction item a while back- cancer fundraiser- BBQ and band ! Of course they invited all their friends! These shots are a few we took as we got ready for the bash!



 

View from the porch down to the pool! You can see the port a potties being delivered in the back!

The tables all set up on the basketball court!

 

Looking up toward the house!



Tent all set up on the basketball court!  More posts to follow on the party - great fun!

2 comments:

Karena said...

You didn't invite me!? Wow the setting is wonderful and I can't wait for more details!

Come and see...I have a New Giveaway from the French Basketeer!!

Karena
Art by Karena

Anonymous said...

Wow, quite a shindig!
I notice you are in Belfast; I'm in Rockport so we are close. I'm always on the lookout for Maine bloggers, and my daughter actually found you. This gray day is a good time to catch up with folks.